If you are looking for how to make hip enlargement oil at home then you have come to the right place. The curvy hips and round-shaped butt has become the desire of many ladies who see it as a way of getting their confidence back, while others want to feel good. It is best to know how to make hip enlargement oil at home to avoid getting harmful products from vendors who might mix chemicals to get sales.
One of the ways of achieving wider hips and buttocks is with the use of hip enlargement oils, and some ladies even go for surgery to achieve this look like hip fat transfer. It is trendy amongst many ladies. However, you can try making your hip enlargement oil at home using some natural herbs like:
Fenugreek Seeds and;
Different Types Of home hip Enlargement Oil at home
Garlic Hip Enlargement Oil
Fenugreek Seed Hip Enlargement Oil
How to Make the Garlic Hip Enlargement Oil At Home
Aside from having various health benefits, garlic can also be used to enhance one’s beauty by giving one the perfect body shape.
Over the years, garlic oil has been used by females to get an attractive body shape. It is known to enlarge the hips.
Ingredients Needed For the Garlic Hip Enlargement Oil
Saucepan or Frying Pan
Spatula( Frying Spoon)
Gas or Stove
Sieve or Strainer
Steps On How To Make Garlic Oil for Hip Enlargement
There are two ways this can be done, with or without heat.
Making Garlic Oil With Heat
Here are some steps you should follow to make garlic oil with heat.
1. Peel off the external part of the garlic
2. Rinse the garlic to remove dirt
3. Chop the garlic into smaller bits
4. Turn on the heat of your gas or stove ( low heat or medium heat is advised)
5. Place a clean frying pan or saucepan on the gas or stove and dry till there’s no liquid (water on it)
6. Pour some olive oil into the pan
7. Allow the oil to heat for 2min on low heat, then pour your chopped garlic into it
8) When the chopped garlic is light brown and crispy, stir it occasionally and turn the heat off.
9. Permit the oil to cool
10. Using a sieve or strainer, remove the garlic particles from the hot oil.
11. Next, pour the oil into a container for storage.
This oil becomes your garlic oil.
Making Garlic Oil Without Heat
You can also create garlic oil without using heat. Check out the following steps to see how to do that:
1. Remove the outer layer of the garlic.
2. Wash the garlic to get rid of the dirt.
3. Chop the garlic into smaller pieces.
4. Place the chopped garlic in an airtight container.
5. Add your olive oil after that.
The garlic oil will eventually become your garlic oil as the garlic loses its nutrients over time.
How To Use Garlic Oil For Hip Enlargement
Simply massage your hips with garlic oil to enlarge them; doing this frequently will help you get the firm,elastic, and plump hips you want.
How To Preserve Garlic Oil
Put your garlic oil in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator to preserve it.
If kept in the refrigerator, garlic oil can last for up to a year.
How To Make Fenugreek Seed Hip Enlargement Oil
Although, there is no clinically published data concerning this seed.
However, it is believed the fenugreek seed helps increase hips, butt, and breast size as it is a hormonally active herb. It gives you a fuller look naturally.
Ingredients of the Fenugreek Seed Hip Enlargement Oil
1 cup of yoghurt
10 vitamin e capsules (from the pharmacy please)
Or 1 tablespoon of organic vitamin E
100ml of olive oil
2 1/2 tablespoons of fenugreek seed
Steps on How to make the Fenugreek Seed Oil for Hip Enlargement
1. Grind your fenugreek seeds into powder form, and pour them into your olive oil. Make sure the olive oil is in an airtight container (bottle) and place this mixture on your window side for a week. Not directly facing sunlight
2. Shake the mixture every 2 days.
3. On the 7th day, strain the oil using a swivel and pour in your vitamin E and mix properly.
4. Add two tablespoons of olive oil and mix very well.
5) Pour into a bottle, and apply every morning and night. Make sure you shake before use. It is 100 percent natural.
6) Proceed to apply yoghurt on your butt for 5- 10 minutes before washing off.
For Commercial Sellers
You can add Maca pills to your ingredients. Soak the maca pills into the olive oil in a different container for another seven days. Do the same with fenugreek seeds and mix everything.
You should check the PH level since it is 90 percent Natural.
Side Effects of Using Hip Enlargement Oil
According to research by some medical experts, the enlargement oils do not work; the only effect is a reduction in your bank account and frustration because it does not work.
Natural ingredients in this oil, like maca powder and fenugreek seeds, raise your body’s oestrogen levels without expanding your buttocks.
The garlic hip enlargement oil might work for some people and might not work for others as body type differs.