It is no doubt that Don Jazzy is one of the wealthiest musicians here in Nigeria and also earned a place in Forbes, which has in recent times kept his net worth on the increase. In this article, we will look at Don Jazzy net worth.
Don Jazzy net worth is currently estimated to be $20 Million will surely keep increasing.
Who Is Don Jazzy?
Don Jazzy A.K.A. Michael Collins Ajereh Nigerian is well-known for his music industry work, including composing, singing, producing, and even starting his own business.
Michael Collins Ajereh is a native of Delta State and was born in Umuahia, Abia state. His mother is a, and his father is an Isoko (a tribe from Delta state). The princess of Abia He was brought up in Ajegunle before his family moved to Lagos.
Don Jazzy`s Career:
Don Jazzy fell in love with music at an early stage when he was 12, despite his difficulties growing up.
He started by playing the bass guitar and piano and gained knowledge of traditional and percussion instruments.
Don Jazzy’s uncle invited him to play the drums for a local church in London in 2000, which was his first visit to London. He gained employment at McDonald’s as a security guard to raise money to fund his music career.
He has worked with Solek, JJC Skillz, Kas, Jesse Jagz, The 419 Squad, and D’Banj.
Don Jazzy collaborated with D’Banj to form Mo’ Hits Records in 2004 and was known for his Introduction “It’s Don Jazzy Again!”
His musical career came into the limelight with the Mo-hits records. He co-founded Mo- Hits records with Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as Dbanj.
Interestingly, Mo-hits records did a couple of songs that made hits in the musical industry. Other members of the Mo-hits records include Wande Coal, D’prince, and Dr sid, the Mo-hits group is now defunct. The end of Mo-hits was the beginning of something bigger: This birthed Don Jazzy’s record label Mavins on 7th May 2012.
Don Jazzy`s Siblings
Don Jazzy has two brothers and a sister. Jay Collins Enebellie Fondly referred to as General Jay Mavin, is the CEO of mavins Energy Ltd.
Don Jazzy’s Sister:
Joy Enebeli is the only female child of the Enebelis. She was born on May 25, 1985, and happily married with four kids. She also doubles as a first-class graduate of Film and Television in a university in the United Kingdom.
Don Jazzy Awards:
Don jazzy has won awards in various categories, and some of them include:
- Producer of the year for the song titled over the moon, pop something and Mr. Endowed – Headies 2011.
- Special recognition award – City People Entertainment 2015
- Producer of the year for the song titled “Dorrubucci” – Headies 2014
Don Jazzy Cars:
For a man like Don Jazzy, one can mention a few guesses of what sort of cars he uses due to his personality and wealth. Online sources say that he owns more than four cars that cost much but are fit for the Mavin record boss.
Is Don Jazzy Married:
Mavin Boss was said to have been married at 20, and divorced at 22; Don Jazzy says the marriage didn’t work out because “he made music a priority instead of his family”.
Don Jazzy State of Origin:
Michael Collins Ajereh is from Isoko in Delta State.
Who is Don Jazzy Brother:
Charles Enebeli, better known by his stage name D’Prince, is a Nigerian Afropop recording artist and performer and immediate younger brother to Don Jazzy.
Don Jazzys Record Label:
The Mavin records have been known for nothing short -of excellent music as it has signed and produced some of the major hit songs.
More About Don Jazzy`s Signees Increasing His Net Worth:
These exceptional talents have brought their diverse musical backgrounds to the fore. New Producers Baby Fresh and Altims have also contributed their quotas to ensure the label keeps shining.
However, to the credit of Mavin Records, all artists have been able to stand individually, releasing individual hits.
Don Jazzy Strides:
Don Jazzy teamed up with Jay-Z and Kanye West on the production of Lift Off, alongside Beyoncé on the album Watch The Throne, which released in August 2011.
Don Jazzy Net Worth:
Don Jazzy’s net worth Is estimated to be 20 million dollars. He is one of the wealthiest Nigerian Music artists and also one of the most influential.
Songs That Increased Don Jazzy Net Worth.
The music producer has participated in projects with selected artists, which can be said to have contributed to increasing his net worth. Some of them are :
- Fall in Love Dbanj.
- Oliver Twist by Dbanj: At the moment it has over 58 million views on YouTube.
- Godwin by Korede Bello.
- Surulere Don Jazzy ft Dbanj.
- Eminado ft Don Jazzy and Eminado.
- Pop something Dr Sid.
- Dorobucci in 2014 which one song of the year.
- Overdose in 2022
If any Nigerian celebrities are active on social media, then it is Don Jazzy. He has taken social media to show his diverse talents from acting, skit making, interviews and music production. On Instagram, he is @donjazzy, and on Twitter, his handle remains @donjazzy.
Don Jazzys Endorsements With Big Brands Increasing His Net Worth.
As a producer, being endorsed by national and international brands has increased Don Jazzy`s net worth. Some of those endorsements are:
- MTN : In the year 2013, it was believed that Don Jazzy signed an endorsement deal with MTN worth 25million naira after which he signed another deal with Glo worth 40 million after the deal with MTN expired.
- Loya Milk : The music producer in 2019 also signed a deal with Loya milk estimated to be worth 40million naira.
- Samsung: Samsung, a Giant tech company made Don Jazzy its ambassador in 2013 with the deal amassing up to N110 million. Other ambassador here included other celebrities like Teni, Joe boy, and DakoreEgbuson-Akande
- Konga Online retail marketing : Don Jazzy alongside Tiwa Savage were made ambassadors of Konga in 2015 in which he was paid $10 million.
- Glo Telecommunications Company : In 2020, the Don signed an ambassadorial deal agreement with Glo as well as with some established artists of which Teni Makanaki was one. By the end of the same year, he appeared in an advert with Anthony Joshua as a result of the deal already signed.
- Hantek Market Investments: The Chinese company signed Don Jazzy to become their ambassador in 2020. It is a company founded in Hong Kong in the year 1990 which allows participants free cars and cash on participating.
Don Jazzy cars:
Of all Don Jazzy`s liabilities, his number of cars also makes it possible for one to determine Don Jazzy’s Net worth. A number of his luxury cars include:
- Range Rover Sports : the car is an suv with four wheel drive and is estimated to be around 90 million naira.
- 2016 Cadillac Escalade
- Mercedes G wagon.
Don Jazzy`S Other Investment That Increase His Net Worth
Don Jazzy founded Mavin Global Holdings. The company has been able to give birth to other businesses of which Mavin Records is one of them. Here are some other businesses among the
- Mavin Clothing Line : in 2013, the artist reportedly hunted for models to launch his clothing line Mavin clothing line under the umbrella of Mavin Global Holdings.
The line is said to produce both male and female apparel. Information as regards the business venture is still yet to be disclosed by the music producer.
- Mavin Energy Limited: This company was founded by Don Jazzy and his brother D prince in Lagos in the year 2012. They both serve as directors of that company with services ranging from providing the publicwith gas, fuel, diesel the Company provides 24 hour service and equally has an option of delivering door to door service to their clients.
- Mavin Films : Also owned by Don Jazzy, it is also saddled with the responsibility of producing visual works including those of his music arts. Presently it has recorded a featuring Lizza and Johnny Drille and a host of other unmentioned projects.
- Mavin Real Estate Inc : The company created by Don Jazzy offers services of leasing out or purchasing of real estate services.
Skits Roles Have Also Helped To Boost Don Jazzy Net Worth.
Recently, The music producer has been actively involved in comedy, sharing his skit as well as other features from skit makers on Instagram and TikTok.
Although there is barely any knowledge of how much he has earned in his acting career, there is certainly no doubt that apart from increasing his net worth in the industry, this has increased his fan base and fame.
Summary Of All They Have Contributed To The Increase In Don Jazzy Net Worth
- Music production.
- Founder of Mohits(although no longer in existence) and Mavins records.
- Acting and comedy.
- Mavin Global Holdings
Mavin Clothing line
Mavin Energy Ltd.
Mavin Real Estate Inc.
- Loya Milk (Dairy product)
- MTN (Telecommunications company)
- Samsung ( electronics company)
- Glo (Telecommunications company)
- Hantec Market(investment company)
- Konga e-commerce mall (Online Retail Marketing)